Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Greetings everyone,

I am so excited to share with you some of the magical herbs that will be added to my Etsy Shop this week. I'll be selling a variety of magical herbs/spices/botanicals by the ounce. Right now I have the following 6 almost ready to list:


Fenugreek Seed - Ritual Power: Money


Cut Ginger Root - Ritual Powers: Love, Money, Success and Power


Poppy Seed - Ritual Powers: Love, Fertility, Money, Luck, Sleep and Invisibility


RoseHips - Ritual Powers: Love, Relationships, Companionship and Peace


Star Anise - Ritual Powers: Psychic Powers and Luck


St. John's Wort - Ritual Powers: Health, Protection, Strength, Love, Divination and Happiness

I anticipate that they will be live in the shop tonight. These are part of the wonderful selection of herbs, spices and botanicals that I purchased on my trip to San Francisco this month. Right now my studio smells amazing though it is currently the poster child for chaos! 

Once I finalize these listings I'll be working on the next batch which includes catnip, wormwood, pennyroyale, whitewillow bark, calendula, lavender, hibiscus flowers and rosepetals/buds. 

My kitty has been hanging out near the cat nip bag, she keeps waiting for me to put some in a toy for her. She is 16 and turns into a kitten when I give her catnip filled toys, so that is on the agenda as well and soon! 

This is a cross post with my Beneath TheWitch's Moon personal blog.


Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment: